Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Knee Surgery

I am happy to say that my knee surgery was successful. The surgeon found a meniscus tear and also some swollen tissue that he removed. I was in a lot of pain at first but it's now five days after the surgery and I'm off crutches and off pain killers. I just have a slight limp and just a little pain still but I have almost full range of motion back which is a lot quicker than I expected. I go in to the doctor's office tomorrow to get my stitches removed. To anyone out there that has been living with knee pain for years like I was, just go to the doctor to get it looked at! I was stubborn for a long time and thought it would go away. I was also terrified of having surgery but it was fine. I hope to be back to 100% and pain free in a few weeks. Thanks for your support!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Hey Liss! So glad it went well. That's so great. I'm sure it's nice not to be in pain anymore. :D Miss you guys!

Cody, Melissa and Jackson