Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Baby Food











Jackson has been eating solid food for about two weeks now. We started out with rice cereal and he did way better than we thought. He will grab the spoon and put it in his mouth. He now eats a variety of foods, his favorite is squash so far but we're still slowly trying new ones. I thought that by feeding him solid food he wouldn't want to nurse so much but he still does. It seems like this kid is growing so fast I don't even recognize him, I can almost watch him grow.

1 comment:

Laura Jansson said...

Hey, my name is Laura Jansson (formerly Laura Burnett)... I'm an old friend of Cody's from KY. I found your blog through from the Hicks' blog and thought I'd leave a comment and say hi. Your little Jackson is adorable--tell Cody that fatherhood looks like it suits him! Good to see you are doing well... feel free to check out our blog: www.wesandlaurajansson.blogspot.com

Cody, Melissa and Jackson