Sunday, March 1, 2009

Jacksons 14 weeks old!
















Jackson is growing so fast! He's started to grab things and put them in his mouth. He is also teething right now, lucky us! Supposedly he is now suppose to start teething until he is at least 4 months old but all the signs are there: he's druling uncontrolably, he is fussy a lot at night, and he has two little tooth buds at the bottom of his mouth. Other than that he is doing great! He sleeps through the night, not consistantly yet but we're still working on it. He is such a joy to me and his Daddy and we love him so much.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

The drooling thing is definately normal. I thought Max was teething around then too, but we watched a video of Madi that age & she was a drool monster too. He does have 2 teeth now though. It does take a while for them to break through I guess. Maybe he will get them earlier than Max. My mom looked at a pic of Jackson in the tub & said " Oh, he has man boobs too". Max has man boobs. I thought that was pretty funny. We love the pictures keep them coming!

Happy Harrison said...

I second the drooling thing. Sunshine drooled and drooled, but didn't get teeth until she was 7 months old. I can't tell you how many times I thougt "this has got to be it! she so cranky/slobery/etc." But no tooth would appear. Maybe Jackson is teething, but I bet it will still be a while.
I love the green striped outfit! So cute! I can't wait to get my hands on him. When are you coming to visit next?

Cody, Melissa and Jackson