Sunday, November 16, 2008

Only 2 days until due date!!



Well, here's my belly at 40 weeks. This will be the last belly picture. I went to the doctor last tuesday and she told me I was only dilated to a one but sent me to the hospital because I had high blood pressure. After a short stay in triage, they did some testing and everything turned out fine so they just sent me home. My due date is on the 18th and we're just playing the waiting game right now. Cody has been so wonderful and helpful and I don't know what I'd do without him. If I haven't gone into labor before friday, I do have a scheduled induction friday morning at 5:30 a.m. We will let everyone know when it happens!!

6 comments:

Matthew Schwen said...

Look at the size of that BABY! It's got it's own whether system! WOW that is crazy.

Man, what is Cody going to do the next 6 weeks. He'll have to call one of his boyfriend's. ;)

Amanda said...

My husband is horrible, I can't believe him! We're so excited for you! Good luck!

Jessie said...

Hey there pretty lady! Can't wait to meet little Jackson... not sure if I spelled that right. We are so excited for you and will keep you in our prayers that you will have a quick and safe delivery. Love you!

Happy Harrison said...

So...Have you had him yet?! Post some picts ASAP. I can't wait to see him. You're all in our prayers.

Paul Schwen said...

Wow Melissa!

I hope you do not mind sharing your blog with me - please let me know if it is a problem, OK?

You are huge - poor you, you must be having a 10 pound linebacker baby!

Let me know how your are if you feel like it, OK?

Love, Dad

Meyer Chronicles said...

Amanda told me you had your little boy "Jackson". CONGRATULATIONS! Hope it all went well and I hope you can get some rest and relaxation! Looking forward to some pics.
Flip, Jeannie and family

Cody, Melissa and Jackson